Common Name: WS-23
Chemical name: N,2,3-trimethyl-2-isopropylbutanamide
English name: N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-isopropyl Butanamide
Coded as S1294 in GB 2760-2011
HS Code: 2924299090
Molecular formula: C10H21N0
Molecular weight: 171.28
Appearance: white crystalline solid.
Aroma, aroma: Mint-like cooling.
Melting point: 60℃～63℃.
Acid value (in KOH): ≤1 mg/g.
Content (GC): ≥99.0%.
Heavy metal content (calculated as Pb): ≤10mg/kg.
Arsenic (As) content: ≤3mg/kg.
1. It has a very high cooling activity, without the bitterness and pungency of menthol, and without side effects such as burning, numbness and irritation. It acts on the entire oral mucosa and throat to produce a more impactful, fresh and lasting effect. the aroma;
2. Continuous high temperature of 200℃ will not affect the cooling strength of the product;
3. The cool feeling lasts for 15-30 minutes, and the cool feeling is rich;
4. It can solve the difficulty of product development with bad taste and make the product more pleasant and cool;
5. The dosage is low, the recommended dosage is 30-100ppm;
6. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with the essence. This product has a good compatibility and synergy with the essence, and the fragrance enhancement effect is remarkable.
【Uses】 Mainly used as a cooling agent for candy, beverages, toothpaste, washing and skin care products, medicine, oral care and other products.
【Storage】 shading, sealed preservation.
【Package】The outer packaging is a cardboard drum, lined with food-grade polyethylene bags, or aluminum-plastic composite small packaging bags.
【Net weight】: 25kg/drum, or according to customer needs.
【Validity period】24 months
[Executive standard] National standard GB 25593-2010
【Production license number】Su XK13-217-00075
【Manufacturer】Jiangsu Dakang Industrial Co., Ltd.